Armonia - the Glowing City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Out of the Storm (Open)
Finding Home [anyone] EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 11:59 pm by Alastoria Ivanesca

» One Piece No Mans Story
Finding Home [anyone] EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 2:48 pm by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
Finding Home [anyone] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:49 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Finding Home [anyone] EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:40 pm by The Cheshire Cat

» Custom Titles!
Finding Home [anyone] EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:43 pm by Christian Torres

» And A Song Someone Sings ~ Anyone
Finding Home [anyone] EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:40 pm by Christian Torres

» Threefold; A Salem inspired supernatural creatures RPG
Finding Home [anyone] EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 6:54 pm by Guest

» You don't know me? [Eoin]
Finding Home [anyone] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:47 am by Alvina Stark

» Faolan Dinfar || wip
Finding Home [anyone] EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:53 am by Faolan Dinfar

» Lehigh Riding Academy // Riding Academy Set In Rural PA, USA
Finding Home [anyone] EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:41 pm by Arielle Riviera

» WICKED GRACE - A Dragon Age Inquisition RP
Finding Home [anyone] EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:37 pm by Guest

» waking up to ash and dust [maleficent]
Finding Home [anyone] EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:24 pm by Maleficent

» The GIF Game!
Finding Home [anyone] EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:17 am by Princess Felicity Mercer

» A new friend [Alora]
Finding Home [anyone] EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 2:17 pm by Guest

» Category Clean-Up!
Finding Home [anyone] EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Arielle Riviera

Chatbox
Affiliates
Member Sites

Sites We <3
Keep the Magic Secret

We're featured at:

Finding Home [anyone]

2 posters

Go down

Finding Home [anyone] Empty Finding Home [anyone]

Post by Alastoria Ivanesca Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:57 pm

Alastoria woke up with her face against soft ground. Her eyes snapped open and she saw forest.
She had no idea where she was but one thing was sure- it was forest. Didn't look too dangerous but there always could be hidden dangers.

Girl slowly sat up and wondered what her brother did and where he was now. Something bad happened but she couldn't recall.
'Get a grip, Alastoria', she scolded herself.

She knew she wasn't pure human, mother told she was more than just human. Half-fairy.
Did she have wings too?

Checking out her outfit it was clear the clothes didn't allow any wings to show. But that was okay, she could always find a way to see.

Once again red haired girl glanced around. She hoped that someone would come and tell her where she was.
Alastoria Ivanesca
Alastoria Ivanesca

Back to top Go down

Finding Home [anyone] Empty Re: Finding Home [anyone]

Post by Alora Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:34 am

Not having any lessons scheduled in for this morning and having already fed and watered her herd, Alora had decided to go for a ride around the forest. This morning she'd decided to take her unicorn out for a canter, her mother's ex-steed.

It was a wonderful feeling - the wind rushing through her hair, the smell of the forest around her, the strong equine's muscles moving underneath her. She adored times like these when she could get out and go for proper rides, rides that weren't city-bound.

Not far ahead, she spotted a red-headed being on the path. "Woah, darling," she said gently into the horse's ear, who promptly slowed down into a walk. Coming up closer, the blonde noticed that the redhead was a female, one that looked rather confused with her surroundings. "Are you alright there?" Alora asked, contemplating whether to jump down from her horse or not and deciding to stay put for now.
Alora
Alora

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastoria Ivanesca Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Alla suddenly heard a voice talking to her and her porcelain skin immediately started to change its hue towards the tone of her flaming hair.
With a nervous small laugh she pulled on shy smile. "I think I've lost. Wow is that a unicorn?" her voice sounded slightly weak but not filled with fear she felt being in a place she didn't know.
Alastoria Ivanesca
Alastoria Ivanesca

Back to top Go down

Post by Alora Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:53 am

Alora offered the female a friendly smile, before hopping down from the unicorn. "Aye, she is. She used to be my mother's horse. I got her when I opened up my stables," the blonde said with a smile, patting the horse's neck. "Give her a pat if you want, she won't bite." The horse gave a soft snort in reply. "So...you say you might be lost. Can you remember how you got here?" she asked, turning back to the serious matter at hand.

~
OOC: I haven't come up with a name for her unicorn yet. Hence me not introducing her xD
Alora
Alora

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastoria Ivanesca Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:48 pm

Alastoria smiled. Unicorns were awesome and only once before she had opportunity to touch one.
With her eyes still big Alla stuck out her thin arm and reached to the horse. Her small hand gently slid over the side of animal's neck and long fingers delicately twirled in the soft hair. "You are gorgeous, beauty." she whispered to the unicorn.

"Yes. I am lost. My brother teleported me here. I don't know if he's okay but I hope he did teleport himself too." the flame haired girl told. Something happened and he sent her away to save her.

~

OOC: it's okay. not all can produce names out of thin air.
Alastoria Ivanesca
Alastoria Ivanesca

Back to top Go down

Post by Alora Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:24 pm

The equine jerked her head at the foreign touch, but in a second Alora was rubbing the creature's forehead. "Hey, stop that my silly darling. Play nice. She doesn't mean any harm," she whispered soothingly to her sweetheart. "And listen to that - she called you beautiful. You really should be nicer to her for that compliment," she crooned, resulting in the unicorn giving a soft snort and turning her head to look at Alla, as if wondering whether to approve of the girl or not. A second later, the creature gave a whicker of approval, turning back to her owner.

Alora laughed, rolling her eyes. "Stop hogging all the attention and let me help her," she lovingly chided her steed. "Teleported, huh? Well...where were you before it happened, can you remember?"
Alora
Alora

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastoria Ivanesca Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:39 pm

Alla smiled. She watched the scene before her with a childish amusement.
She suddenly felt so detached from human world and it still frightened her a bit, but at the moment she enjoyed cuteness of the new world.

"Well, yes. My older brother tried to teach me some magic and lost control.
We were at home when it happened." red-head explained. She missed him already and hoped he'll be soon with her.
Alastoria Ivanesca
Alastoria Ivanesca

Back to top Go down

Post by Alora Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:23 am

The horse gave a soft snort, shaking its head. Managing to free the reins from Alora's grasp, she promptly trotted over to a patch of grass that had been missed by the snow thanks to the shelter of a giant tree and began an early lunch.

"That sounds awful," Alora said softly, eyes sympathetic. "D'you know where your house is? Because if so, I can give you a ride there." The question sounded stupid, but the girl seemed so disorientated and lost that the blonde had to ask. She really hoped that the girl knew - otherwise searching for her home in the forest would be like searching for a specific apple in the feed-room - almost impossible. It was just too large.
Alora
Alora

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastoria Ivanesca Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:52 pm

Alla watched the horse with a smile.
Then she looked back at Alora and said: "It is, but things like that happens. He has some control problems and probably tried something too big for him."
It had been tricky for him to learn what were his powers and what not.

"Well, we were in Brooklyn. Our house is not far from Brooklyn Bridge." Alastoria said. They had been living in that part of New York for what seemed ages. Somehow this place didn't seem even close to Long Island's outer area nor Hamptons. Then what was this place?
Alastoria Ivanesca
Alastoria Ivanesca

Back to top Go down

Post by Alora Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:08 pm

At the mention of the foreign city name, Alora couldn't help the mystified expression that made its presence known. "I'm sorry but I've never heard of such a place. Oh dear...how are we to get you home then?"

She chewed on her lip, thinking. "Listen, would you like to come with me to my place and have a drink? Figuring out a plan of action would certainly be easier inside with a steaming cup of tea as opposed to out here in the snow," she added with a soft chuckle.
Alora
Alora

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastoria Ivanesca Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:36 am

"Well, It's in New York. One of five boroughs. Mom and Dad bought the house to preserve it from destroying. It was very old, with decor from old times. They renovated it before my brother was born." Alastoria told. "It's a very nice house, but now an empty house. I don't even know if it's ours anymore." girl added in slightly sad tone in her voice.

"Oh I'd love to. Maybe my brother will come and find me and could decide what to do. Maybe we could stay here. With my true nature revealed it's hard to hide from people." red haired girl brightened up a bit. Thought about starting new life sounded really tempting.
Alastoria Ivanesca
Alastoria Ivanesca

Back to top Go down

Post by Alora Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:28 pm

"That sounds really beautiful," Alora said softly. "I'm sure you'll be able to go back there someday. There's bound to be some way to get back to your home. And if you can't get back, you could talk to some of the wizards around here - maybe they can magick your house here..." she suggested, before clucking her tongue to get the unicorn's attention. Shut up now, Reiterin, before you get the girl's hopes up. You don't even know if such things are possible - you're simply assuming...

The white beast wandered over and Alora laced her fingers together to make a foot-hold for the girl. "C'mon, up you get. I don't really fancy walking back." That's when she noticed Alastoria's wings. "And given the adventure you've had today, I don't think you're up to flying, either... It seems to already be one of those 'much too long' days for you. And it's not even lunchtime," she added with a wry chuckle.
Alora
Alora

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastoria Ivanesca Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:41 am

Al's eyes sparkled at the prospect. It really sounded like a good idea. Only if her brother would come, he was having more knowledge about all magic things.
"I think that would be great. Our house would look great here." red head mused. And, even if not, finding her brother was her prime task.

"True." Alastoria agreed scooping herself up on the unicorn with Alora's help. "Last time I tried flying I floated into tree because of sudden wind gust. I'm really clumsy at times." she admitted. But girl hoped she hadn't done anything to make Mommy and Daddy's plane to crash, it'd be too devastating. Or made her brother to disappear, that too would be too bad.
"This definately is one long day." girl said with a shy smile.
Alastoria Ivanesca
Alastoria Ivanesca

Back to top Go down

Post by Alora Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:41 pm

Jumping up herself, Alora patted her steed on the neck before picking up the reins. "Hold on," she advised the girl, before beginning of in a fast walk. "I'm sure you'll get the hang of your wings soon enough. Besides, now that you're in Armonia, no one's going to look twice at someone with wings. I take it where you used to live fairy-folk weren't highly regarded?" she asked, turning to look at Alla with an inquisitive look.

"Anyway, now that you're here, you'll be able to work on that without worry," she said with a smile before looking back at their path. "But don't worry about that for now. I'll make us hot chocolates and we'll have some scones and biscuits. I think time to relax is fully in order," she said with a chuckle. "So, tell me about this New York place? What was it like?
Alora
Alora

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastoria Ivanesca Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:41 am

Alla did what said, feeling excited. She remembered horseback riding at Uncle Barry's Stables when she was like 5 years old. Maybe she'll find a unicorn for herself, they seemed even more awesome than regular horses.
"Yeah, I can feel this place is rather welcoming towards fairy-folk. I hope my wings will behave though. Kids always thought I'm real fairy but adults only believed I should be either weirdo or from masquerade ball. School was really hard because when we had PE I couldn't hide my wings while changing clothes or under sports clothing." Alastoria said. She still wondered how she managed to squirm out of tricky situations and conflicts. "Yeah, and I'm glad about that." she flashed pearly white smile.

"Okay. That sounds exactly like the most perfect relaxation plan." red head giggled.

"Oh, New York is beautiful place. Full of emotions. It's an old city with millions of people and it's huge. We lived in not so fancy area but I always enjoyed visiting Manhattan and play with my brother in Central Park." Alastoria told. Hey eyes got dreamy expression as the memories flashed back. Those were good times but sometimes you just needed to move on.
Alastoria Ivanesca
Alastoria Ivanesca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down