Armonia - the Glowing City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Out of the Storm (Open)
New Groups, Profile Fields And Magic Shop! EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 11:59 pm by Alastoria Ivanesca

» One Piece No Mans Story
New Groups, Profile Fields And Magic Shop! EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 2:48 pm by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
New Groups, Profile Fields And Magic Shop! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:49 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
New Groups, Profile Fields And Magic Shop! EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:40 pm by The Cheshire Cat

» Custom Titles!
New Groups, Profile Fields And Magic Shop! EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:43 pm by Christian Torres

» And A Song Someone Sings ~ Anyone
New Groups, Profile Fields And Magic Shop! EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:40 pm by Christian Torres

» Threefold; A Salem inspired supernatural creatures RPG
New Groups, Profile Fields And Magic Shop! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 6:54 pm by Guest

» You don't know me? [Eoin]
New Groups, Profile Fields And Magic Shop! EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:47 am by Alvina Stark

» Faolan Dinfar || wip
New Groups, Profile Fields And Magic Shop! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:53 am by Faolan Dinfar

» Lehigh Riding Academy // Riding Academy Set In Rural PA, USA
New Groups, Profile Fields And Magic Shop! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:41 pm by Arielle Riviera

» WICKED GRACE - A Dragon Age Inquisition RP
New Groups, Profile Fields And Magic Shop! EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:37 pm by Guest

» waking up to ash and dust [maleficent]
New Groups, Profile Fields And Magic Shop! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:24 pm by Maleficent

» The GIF Game!
New Groups, Profile Fields And Magic Shop! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:17 am by Princess Felicity Mercer

» A new friend [Alora]
New Groups, Profile Fields And Magic Shop! EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 2:17 pm by Guest

» Category Clean-Up!
New Groups, Profile Fields And Magic Shop! EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Arielle Riviera

Chatbox
Affiliates
Member Sites

Sites We <3
Keep the Magic Secret

We're featured at:

New Groups, Profile Fields And Magic Shop!

Go down

New Groups, Profile Fields And Magic Shop! Empty New Groups, Profile Fields And Magic Shop!

Post by Arielle Riviera Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:55 am

Hey lovelies! As you can see, I've changed our groups about. Instead of being based around which element you use, they're based on which species you are. However, because we need to know still which element you use, I have added a new profile field which has to be filled in.

There are the fields:
Custom Title: Added by an admin if you decide to purchase one (with game money). 

Introduction Post: [*url=*link of intro post*]here[/*url] (remove the asterix)
Main Element Used: Water, wind, fire or earth? This must be filled in!  
Armonia Money: This cannot be edited/changed.
Pets: This field is filled in by an admin, depending on whether any pets were named in your introduction. They can also be added if the character buys a pet. 
Species: Also filled in by an admin, depending on which species your pets are.  Relationship Status: Filled in by you.
Partner: Filled in by you.

Also, I am happy to announce that I am opening up a shop where you can spend your hard-earned Armonia Money! Smile Here you will be able to buy trinkets to help you in your magic. As you know, casting spells takes energy from the caster. The bigger the spell, the more energy is used up. Voluntary transformations (from human into animal, for example) use up energy as well. To combat this somewhat, many magicians carry trinkets with them - jewels such as rubies or sapphires in necklaces, rings and bracelets - that they instil the life-force of sacrifices such as hunted animals into. These pendants will slowly regenerate power, but magical energy leaked from the person will be reimbursed at a steady rate from the trinket. They cannot gift enough energy fast enough to change the balance's orders, so energy will be taken from the caster, but less than without the trinket.

At the store you will also be able to buy pets. Each character is able to have two pets maximum. You will need to decide a name for your pet at time of purchase because names can only be changed once. Almost all species of animals can be brought at the store, except for unicorns and pegasus'. From now on, if you don't state in your bio that you already have a pet (though you will have had to have said pet for a substantial time to do that; you can't just decide you want a pet because you want a free one) you will have to buy it if you decide you want one. 

You will also be able to buy custom titles for your character. These are a reflection of the character and will be also featured on the sidebar profile. When you buy one this will be added to your profile and will be seen when you post. As of right now there are 30 different titles that you can choose, so there'll be something for everyone there.

I will be making up a shop and posting a list of trinkets, pets and titles that you can buy. All you'll have to do is reply in there with the character that you want the thing given to, money will be taken from the character's account and you'll be free to use the item you bought in topics from then on. When buying pets, you may want to start up a topic as to how you acquired said animal but you don't have to.

Have fun! Very Happy Also, if we hit 1000 posts by the end of the month (total forum post count) I will be gifting everyone 200 game dollars. If we manage to hit 2000, I am gifting everyone 500.
Arielle Riviera
Arielle Riviera
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down