Armonia - the Glowing City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Out of the Storm (Open)
A hunter and mermaid (Arielle) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 11:59 pm by Alastoria Ivanesca

» One Piece No Mans Story
A hunter and mermaid (Arielle) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 2:48 pm by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
A hunter and mermaid (Arielle) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:49 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
A hunter and mermaid (Arielle) - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:40 pm by The Cheshire Cat

» Custom Titles!
A hunter and mermaid (Arielle) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:43 pm by Christian Torres

» And A Song Someone Sings ~ Anyone
A hunter and mermaid (Arielle) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:40 pm by Christian Torres

» Threefold; A Salem inspired supernatural creatures RPG
A hunter and mermaid (Arielle) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 6:54 pm by Guest

» You don't know me? [Eoin]
A hunter and mermaid (Arielle) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:47 am by Alvina Stark

» Faolan Dinfar || wip
A hunter and mermaid (Arielle) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:53 am by Faolan Dinfar

» Lehigh Riding Academy // Riding Academy Set In Rural PA, USA
A hunter and mermaid (Arielle) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:41 pm by Arielle Riviera

» WICKED GRACE - A Dragon Age Inquisition RP
A hunter and mermaid (Arielle) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:37 pm by Guest

» waking up to ash and dust [maleficent]
A hunter and mermaid (Arielle) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:24 pm by Maleficent

» The GIF Game!
A hunter and mermaid (Arielle) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:17 am by Princess Felicity Mercer

» A new friend [Alora]
A hunter and mermaid (Arielle) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 2:17 pm by Guest

» Category Clean-Up!
A hunter and mermaid (Arielle) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Arielle Riviera

Chatbox
Affiliates
Member Sites

Sites We <3
Keep the Magic Secret

We're featured at:

A hunter and mermaid (Arielle)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A hunter and mermaid (Arielle) - Page 2 Empty Re: A hunter and mermaid (Arielle)

Post by Arielle Riviera Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:26 am

Arielle shrugged, ignoring his annoyance. "Just because. Lighten up - you were going to get soaked anyway. Now, I have the perfect place to show you if you want to explore. You game?"
Arielle Riviera
Arielle Riviera
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A hunter and mermaid (Arielle) - Page 2 Empty Re: A hunter and mermaid (Arielle)

Post by Eoin Fearghal Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:17 am

Eoin watched her, then sighed a bit, "Sure" he said to her in reply. At the same time, he wondered what she was going to show him.
Eoin Fearghal
Eoin Fearghal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arielle Riviera Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:39 pm

She raised an eyebrow when he sighed. "You don't have to. I can leave if you want some space to yourself..." she said, suddenly feeling like she was intruding on his relaxation time.
Arielle Riviera
Arielle Riviera
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eoin Fearghal Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:32 pm

Eoin watched her as she said that to him. "I don't mind staying" he said to her. Something told him that it was not right for him to leave this lady alone.
Eoin Fearghal
Eoin Fearghal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arielle Riviera Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:17 pm

"You don't have to..." she replied, suddenly really shy about the whole thing. She wasn't sure exactly why she was shy - it wasn't usually like her. Probably because she'd been too friendly with him, and not as cautious as she normally would have been. "I mean, I did kinda barge in on your peaceful afternoon," she said with a chuckle. "But unless you change your mind, you'll need this," she added, tossing him the green berry.
Arielle Riviera
Arielle Riviera
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eoin Fearghal Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:47 pm

Eoin caught what Arielle tossed to him and looked at it. He then looked back at her. "Lead the way then" he said to Arielle. It was clear that he was wondering to see what Arielle had to show him.
Eoin Fearghal
Eoin Fearghal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arielle Riviera Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:34 pm

"Eat it. I promise it's not poisonous," she told him with a grin before diving under the waves. The berry was supposed to help him breath under water. Arielle swam for a bit then turned to see if Eoin was coming. She wanted to show him the coral reef and the sunken ship. It was a rather beautiful sight.
Arielle Riviera
Arielle Riviera
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eoin Fearghal Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:37 am

Eoin watched her, then ate what he was given. He had no idea what was about to happen to him after eating this thing.
Eoin Fearghal
Eoin Fearghal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arielle Riviera Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:32 pm

Arielle popped out of the water to see where Eoin was. "Come under. The berry's supposed to help you breath under water," she explained. Brink had tried it a couple of times and since he hadn't died of drowning she assumed it worked just fine.
Arielle Riviera
Arielle Riviera
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eoin Fearghal Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:32 pm

Eoin looked at Arielle when she said that, then nodded and dove under water. He quickly found Arielle's statement to be true as he swam underwater. Still, he was rather surprised that this simple berry was able to help him breathe underwater.
Eoin Fearghal
Eoin Fearghal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arielle Riviera Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:30 am

Diving under the water, Arielle smiled as Eoin soon joined her. She chuckled over his evident surprise that the berry helped him to breath under water; the merfolk botanists had worked long in cultivating that particular berry, not that they'd had a need for it before.

With a wave indicating he should follow her, the mermaid began to swim in the direction of the shipwreck and reef she was planning on showing him. She turned several times to see whether keeping up or not; she didn't want to lose him, here in the big blue deep.
Arielle Riviera
Arielle Riviera
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eoin Fearghal Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:22 am

Eoin nodded in reply, then followed Arielle down to the shipwreck and the reef. Being a skilled swimmer, he was able to keep up with the young mermaid. At the same time, he noticed the shipwreck in the distance.
Eoin Fearghal
Eoin Fearghal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2